Our early entry into the market has allowed us to create a highly specialised business model. Through our life settlements management services, we provide investors with a clear path for avoiding critical risk factors.
The strength and safety of the process are based on a wealth of experience developed over time and the use of independent and financially strong service providers to oversee and carry out the process.
We believe that as a boutique manager we are more accountable to our investors. Hence, as owners of our business, we focus on greater engagement in the investment process. We have more skin in the game and are interested in the value of capital preservation. We take a more conservative approach to our portfolio construction. However, we can be more flexible and nimbler, giving our investors greater freedom in investment or structure. Communication and honesty form the foundation of the business. We pride ourselves on cultivating a culture of trust with transparent communication.
No two investors are the same in skill and understanding of the asset class. We have developed an array of solutions and services which are designed to meet the varying needs of our investors and their varying risk appetites.
GI Asset Management Limited offers a range of management solutions based on the client's needs. These life settlements management services include:
- In-house pooled funds for the small to medium wholesale investors,
- Separate discrete mandates within an existing structure. Provides 'turn key' management of insurance investment assets for medium to large wholesale investors,
- Management services for external client owned structures,
- Advice and access to life policy acquisition solutions,
- Advice and access on ongoing life policy management solutions.